Norwood Architecture, Inc. is a forensic architecture firm that provides design and construction claims support, repair design, building envelope evaluation, owner representation, building code analysis, and expert witness services. We are based in Louisville, Colorado, with satellite offices in Los Angeles, California and Austin, Texas.
We are seeking a full-time Architect or Engineer located in either the Denver, Colorado area or the Austin, Texas area with the following preferred qualifications:
· 5 years as a Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer
· Experience in the forensic field
· Strong technical background and technical writing skills
· Building code expertise
· Construction or field inspection experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Research and analysis skills
· Ability to travel outside local area and work in the field
About Norwood Architecture
Norwood Architecture, Inc. is a forensic architecture firm with extensive experience in a wide variety of building and project types. We provide Evaluation of Design and Construction Deficiencies, Building Envelope, Fire Resistive Assemblies, Certificates of Merit, Entitlement Analysis of Construction Claims for Additional Cost and Time, Expert Witness Testimony, Code Consulting, Contract Consulting and Repair Design.