- Ideal candidates must have a BS in Civil/Structures Engineering and 8 - 15 years of experience
- PE registration or ability to obtain within six months.
- Project/Construction management experience
- This position requires strong technical, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Experience in one or more of the following disciplines is desirable:
- transit/transportation systems
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We’re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals