OUR GROWTH IS CREATING PROMISING FUTURES.
With the recent opening of Centegra Hospital-Huntley, fresh and progressive opportunities are dawning for patients and health care providers in McHenry County. The newest addition to the Centegra family of hospitals has created growth-friendly openings throughout our system. If you seek a career where your professional development is a shared priority between you and your employer, we encourage you to explore a future with Centegra.
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
Centegra Hospital, McHenry, IL
Under the leadership of the manager of quality improvement, the professional we select will support the organizational peer review functions for the medical staff. This will be accomplished through clinical case review for the Focused Professional Performance Evaluation (FPPE) and Ongoing Professional Performance Evaluation (OPPE) processes in compliance with the Joint Commission standards, review of mortality and complication data, risk-management referrals, and other quality and patient-safety concerns. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting in the coordination of monthly medical staff peer review and performing related functions, including analysis, tracking, and trending of data
- Performing medical staff case review to evaluate delivery of quality care and prepare abstract summaries for medical staff peer review committee activities.
- Assisting in maintaining and providing practitioner-quality data for medical staff reappointment process.
- Preparing cases for presentation at peer review committee and follow-up documentation and memorandum.
- Working with medical staff to apply best-practice guidelines and provide the highest quality of care.
- Assisting medical staff regarding awareness of and compliance with state and regulatory quality standards.
- Actively maintaining the confidentiality of our patients and families.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Illinois.
- Associate’s degree in nursing.
- Knowledge of evidence-based practice and clinical standards of care.
- Ability to review, analyze, and summarize medical records.
- Proficiency with analytic software programs and Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to collect, interpret, and analyze data.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential to effective communication with leadership, physicians, associates, and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Five or more years of acute care experience.
To explore career opportunities, apply online or join our talent community, visit centegra.org