Are you looking for a Senior Research Assistant job? Do you have immunohistochemistry - IHC experience? Do you want to work for one of the top clinical laboratories in the country?
The Senior Research Assistant will perform immunohistochemistry tasks on a variety of laboratory animals in compliance with the appropriate SOPs, GLPs, and regulatory guidelines. The Senior Research Assistant is part of the Pathology Department located in Madison, WI. Relocation Assistance is provided.
If you have a bachelor's degree in life science and 3 years of histology and IHC Experience – apply today! (ASCP certification is a plus)
Some Additional Responsibilities:
- Serves as a technical lead on projects.
- Reviews work of others for quality, accuracy, and soundness of technical judgment.
- Develops technical procedures in various areas in compliance with appropriate SOPs, GLPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Representative to the study operation pertaining to technical matters involved with study operation.
- Monitors recently developed procedures and refines as needed.
- Performs validation or modifies procedures as needed.
- Writes, revises, and reviews SOPs for compliance with regulatory agency guidelines.
- Leads client visits and debriefings.
- Participates in scientific conventions including preparation of presentations and posters.