CPH is looking for well qualified professionals in our Sanford, FL and Orlando, FL offices for the following position:
Professional Engineer - Utilities with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Florida. Must be Professional Engineer licensed in the state of Florida.
This position provides an opportunity for a highly skilled, motivated, and detail-oriented professional to join an established and capable multi-disciplined consulting company that will support them in fulfilling their career and financial objectives and to have an opportunity to work on multiple projects annually.
CPH is looking for a diverse individual whose focus has primarily been in the areas of utility design. Candidates should be able to design projects to meet a variety of client and jurisdictional requirements, manage schedule and budgets, and maintain a high level of coordination with agency staff members and clients when needed.
CPH is a multi-disciplined firm and as a result of CPH's staffing and capabilities, the team is able to provide clients with complete turn-key services to assist its clients from the inception and planning of projects through complete construction. The on-staff Architects, Engineers, Planners, Surveyors, and Construction personnel provide an "added value" to our clients and projects ensuring cost effective and constructible projects.
The team is dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality of services for their projects and offers innovative solutions for complex challenges. CPH's commitment to providing the highest level of service in an affordable manner has been achieved through emphasis on personalized services and direct engineering involvement of top level CPH personnel, especially the owners of the corporation.
• Dependent upon experience. • CPH offers Medical and Dental with a quality insurance company. • Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. • 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays
CPH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Work Environment Employer
• Ideal candidate will have a B.S. Degree in Civil/Environmental engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and permitting of utility projects, pipelines, pump stations, treatment facilities, etc. Modeling experience with WaterCAD and SewerCAD preferred.
•This person must be fundamentally sound, strong in design and value engineering, have strong analytical problem solving skills, experienced in dealing with regulatory agencies, strong management, organization and communication skills.
• This person must enjoy working with people, be proactive, and be a motivator.
• Strong believer of a quality product, true understanding of schedule and budget, keeping clients informed and follow up to see a project to completion.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and handle projects from inception to completion.
• Ability to deal with clients directly and potentially market new clients.
• Willing to work as a team and have strong organization and communication skills.
About CPH, Inc.
CPH is a multi-disciplined architectural & engineering firm that takes pride in providing timely, cost effective and appropriate design services to support clients and help them achieve their objectives. CPH, an industry leader that is routinely ranked in the top design firms, provides architecture, engineering, environmental, landscape architecture, M/E/P engineering, planning, surveying & mapping, and transportation/traffic planning and engineering services. CPH’s projects have included retail, residential, office, infrastructure, roadways, parks & recreation, stormwater, and water/wastewater treatment systems for clients throughout the United States, Micronesia, the Caribbean, Europe, and the Middle East.
CPH has been providing services to clients dating back to the 1960's and was established as a corporation in 1981. CPH has grown with branch offices housing approximately 250+ employees in Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, and Puerto Rico; with the firm's Corporate Headquarters located in Sanford, FL.
CPH Inc. (CPH) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Work Environment Employer.