- Maintains current comprehensive familiarity with applicable state and local standards and regulations in all states and regions where The Renfrew Center has sites.
- Coordinates and monitors all survey and accreditation activities (Joint Commission, DHS, etc.) including survey application, FSA, and follow-up as necessary and required. Leads and assists in staff education and document preparation for surveys.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating corporate policies.
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement; directs, gathers data, organizes and tracks ongoing performance improvement projects for all sites and departments.
- Responds to Quality of Care Concerns that may arise.
- Ensures the organization remains HIPAA compliant.
- Assists with licensure of new sites.
- Oversees the Environment of Care Committee.
- Prepares Risk reports and QM/PI Summary for Executive Team.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Medical/RX and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Five years’ Quality Management experience in a Healthcare or Behavioral Healthcare setting.
Additional Salary Information: Salary is commensurate on experience of the candidate.
Internal Number: 1
About The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women and adolescent girls with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.