Polygon Company, a global leader in manufacturing of fiber reinforced composite products, has an immediate opportunity for a Composites Application Engineer at our Walkerton, Indiana location. Polygon produces a wide range of composite products for construction, agriculture, medical, oil and gas and electrical markets.
The successful candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment, enjoy working with a team of engineers and shop floor employees to solve manufacturing problems and implement process improvements. Possess good analytical skills and attention to detail. Be self-driven, self-motivated and collaborative to seek out creative solutions to manufacturing challenges.
Candidate should have a BS or AS in engineering or engineering technology. Posses' excellent computer specifically with Excel and SolidWorks (or other CAD software). Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Polygon offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits program including 401K and educational assistance for its associates. Interested candidates should send resume and compensation requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS – To perform this job successfully, the individuals must be qualified with the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
· 3 - 5 years of experience in Manufacturing
· Must possess excellent computer skills sets such as SolidWorks, Excel, and ERP Systems
· Strong problem-solving abilities
· Must possess strong project management skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated understanding of Lean Manufacturing techniques