- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in ISO 9001:2015/As9100D quality management system familiarity required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in ISO 9001:2015 /AS9100D Audit experience Required.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Quality Management System.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Military Specifications Requirements regarding tanks and missiles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Understand regulatory compliance
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Our wide range of benefit options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Based on eligibility, benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription plans, wellness programs, income protection, paid leave, and retirement. Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act, Davis-Bacon Act, or a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) will comply with the statute or CBA requirements.
Chenega is requiring all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Job applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status including intention to request a religious or medical accommodation.